Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Roger Miller - Pure


Been a rough week internet-wise, which has left me with a week connection, thus... I've been unable to post any new albums, so I'll just post some quickies... not much detailed information, just straight downloads from my remaining requests....


My friend Chesley requested some Roger Miller, so here is a 12 track greatest hits compilation. Not any obscurities here... which is a shame, but it does have a good mixture of his novelty songs and country ballads which show off his knack for songwriting. I wish there was his version of Little Green Apples on this comp, which I consider the best version of the song. Also, no music from the Disney film Robin Hood, which Roger Miller plays the minstrel rooster in. So, if anyone has these... send 'em my way!


No comments:

Post a Comment